The National Black Leadership Commission on Health, Inc., (NBLCH) is a 501c3, not for profit organization that champions the promotion of health and prevention of diseases to reduce the disparities and achieve equity within the Black community. Founded in 1987, as the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, is headquartered in New York City and the largest nonprofit organization of its kind in the United States.
For more information on the National Black Leadership Commission on Health, please visit www.nblch.org.
- Update Black Health’s website in WordPress
- Create: Develop weekly content calendars with engaging copy and visuals, review posts for errors and issues on our socialchannels
- Plan: Schedule content and ensure that posts go out on time
- Report: Provide monthly channel performance reports and key learnings/suggestions
- Engage: Moderate and interact in conversations on behalf of NBLCA, and elevate any issues to senior staff
- Design: Create marketing materials as requested
- Speak: Maintain Black Health’s brand voice and culture in all socialmedia
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Relevant graduate or undergraduate experience in public health, public administration, public affairs, health, nonprofit management
- Strong background in communications and/or digital marketing
- An interest in non-profit
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a larger team
- A willingness to learn quickly and jump in.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, copy-editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Paid Social Media
- Experience using Canva
- Basic video/audio editing skills
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter describing their specific qualifications, salary requirement and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.