Help with Vaccination Records, the Excelsior Pass and Lost Vaccination Cards

What to do if you need help with the Excelsior Pass or a lost vaccination card or want to request a copy of you or your child's vaccination record?

If you need help with:

  • the Excelsior Pass
  • a lost vaccination card
  • requesting a copy of you or your child’s vaccination records

You can call 311 or go to: the My Vaccine Record website

You can also call 347-396-2400 or email